Sunday 5 February 2012

self forgiveness on wanting support

I am not sure if I can do self forgiveness for my aunt, but I feel I need to do this because this is bothering me and I want it out. I'll pretend it was me instead of her because that is probably how I'd react in her shoes too.

I forgive myself for allowing myself to want to have people around me to help me alleviate my grief.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel angry and sad at the loss of my partner because he has left me and I miss him dearly
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel lonely and isolated because I am living all by myself in my house.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel scared when going to bed at night because my partner is not there.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to believe that people do not want to visit me because of their own reasons.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to become depressed because of the grief and loss.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to cry all the time because of the loss of my partner.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel sorry for myself because I am not alone.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to want to seek out support from people so that I can confide my emotions in them.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to need to be around people so that I can release that pain in me by just talking to them.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to not realize that I am a human being and that my life does not depend on my husband and that I need to take responsibilty for my life.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to assume that my sibblings would help me in these hard times because that is what sibblings do.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to experience moments where I just want to scream out loud at 2am and run away.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel scared to live in my house on my own.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to need to be with my kids because they are my support.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to wish that my partner were here with me to hug me and support me.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to feel hurt by the way my relatives talk to me.
I forgive myself for allowing myself to accept the fact that death is part of life and that it is a cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment